Points of intrest
- Distance from Bali: 2,0 kilometers
- Nearest restaurant: 300 meters
- Nearest Bar: 900 meters
- Nearest Beach: 800 meters
- Nearest Mini / Super market : 1 kilometer
- Nearest pharmacy: 1.6 kilometers
- Nearest small clinic: 1.6 kilometers
Drive from the airport
Directions from Heraklion airport to Amari Villa
We recommend that you follow our directions rather than satnav system as it may not register the correct villa, due to villa/ area name replication on the island.
- Set your kilometre counter to zero as you exit the car park
- turn right out of the airport car park
- continue and turn right at traffic lights
- stay in right hand lane (the airport terminal should be behind you)
- At 0.7 km follow the slip road to the right, signposted “Heraklion 4”
- you will now join the national highway
- you will stay on the national highway for 51,3 kms
passing en route :
23.2 kms BP Petrol station (convinient petrol/toilet/drink/food/quick stop)
29.3 kms Fodele Beach hotel the sea will always be on your right, although the road also travels inland.
- At 48 kms you will see the bay of Bali Village.
- Slow down as your exit is close and not obvious
- At 51.3 kms turn right off of the highway, signposted “Bali”
- Turn left at the end of the road
- continue under bridge and follow road uphill and inland
- At 52.2 kms stay on the left / straight ahead fork in road
- At 52.6 kms see villa Argyro on right.
- Turn left onto track a few meters ahead (opposite the end of Villa Argyro’s surrounding wall)
- The sign for Villa Amari is on the tree at the top of the turning
- Villa amari is on the left a few meters down the track
Directions from Chania airport to Villa Amari
Please come out of the airport and after 250 m the main road bears to the left,follow this road to the end,at the stop sign there is a circle ,turn right and follow that road for approximately 5km.You will see a roundabout for Souda.
Take the left fork here and drive along the edge of the mountain.You will see the bay of Souda on your left.Carry on this winding road until you see a kiosk on your left hand side and a crossroads 20m further,go straight till you reach a set of traffic lights.
Turn right at the lights and follow this road for 350m,move to your left and turn left when you see the sign for the national highway,go for approximately 450m and you will see the highway bridge in front of you,take the exit here sign posted ‘RETHYMNO’ and join the national highway to the east.
Driving for about 105km (from Chania to Rethymno) you will find the exit to Bali village on your right hand side.You turn right and follow this road for about 350m.Finally,at the T-junction,you need to left towards Vlychada and you will find ‘Villa Amari ‘ on your left hand side ,approximately 600m further.